Choose a Headlamp from below to see the Best Headlamps for each type of activity:
- Camping – general headlamps to use while camping in a tent in the wilderness or campground.
- Caving – when you need a headlamp you can absolutely rely on!
- Fishing – perfect headlamps to give you enough light to tie fishing line and find your way to the lake or stream.
- Herping – the best headlamps we’ve found for looking for reptiles, amphibians, and other wildlife at night.
- Hunting – hunters will need a strong spotlight beam to see potential game or danger.
- Running – short or long runs, even ultra running headlamps are covered here.
- Work – if you work in an explosive environment, or a non-explosive environment and you need the best headlamp you can buy… one you can rely on.
- Kids! We love the Petzl Actik Core 350 for kids. It’s safe and easy to operate. Still a little bright for the eyes, so let them know!